Father’s Rights

Father’s Rights Attorney in Shakopee, Minnesota Including Scott County, Carver County and Dakota County

Though Minnesota law does not expressly favor the parental rights of the mother over the father, many fathers feel that they have been shortchanged by the court process. If you are a father looking to get what you are entitled to in family court, Mr. Peterson is an experienced Minnesota father’s rights attorney that can help.

How we can help

In cases where a father has a child out of wedlock, he can end up with little or no custody rights. This could be because he signed a recognition of parentage, or because he was not properly represented in a paternity action.

Mr. Peterson is an experienced family law attorney that can help fathers achieve the custody rights and equitable division of property they deserve. He can help you with all of the following issues:

Contact Christian Peterson Law Office for a free consultation!

Have additional questions? We offer free consultations to all potential clients. Call (612)269-1902, email at christian@crplaw.com or complete our free case evaluation form.