Post-Decree Motions

Post-Decree Attorney in Shakopee, Minnesota Including Scott County, Carver County and Dakota County

The entry of a divorce decree may not mean an end to your case within the court system. Quite often, the parties to a divorce will seek to modify the judgment and decree. Mr. Peterson is an experienced Minneapolis family lawyer that can help with a custody modification, child support modification, alimony modification, motion to move out of state with a child, or motion for contempt.

Christian R. Peterson can represent you in any of the following post-decree motions:

Contact Christian Peterson Law Office for a free consultation!

Have additional questions? We offer free consultations to all potential clients. Call (612)269-1902, email at or complete our free case evaluation form.